Bruno R. Pavia > Pavia e Ansaldo > Milan, Italy > Lawyer Profile
Pavia e Ansaldo Offices
VIA DEL LAURO 7
- Go to...
Bruno R. Pavia
Corporate and Commercial
Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity
Head of Desk US
Bruno R. Pavia joined Pavia e Ansaldo at its origins in 1964.
President of American Chamber of Commerce in Italy (1998-2002).
Italian, English and French.
Admitted to the New York Bar, 1959.
Admitted to U.S. Supreme Court.
Graduation at Hobart, College and NYUI School of Law JD (U.S.), 1958.
Lieutenant commander US Coast Guard from 1963 to 1966.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Dispute resolution
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property
- Private equity
- Real estate and construction
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- EU and competition law
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Industry focus: TMT