Advocate Victor Palm > Wistrand > Stockholm, Sweden > Lawyer Profile
PO BOX 7543
103 93 STOCKHOLM
- Go to...
Advocate Victor Palm
- Specialist Counsel, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2018-
- Senior Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2012-2017
- Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2009-2012
- Administrator, Swedish Tax Agency, 1995-2009
- Law Clerk, Bollnäs District Court, 1994
- Swedish Bar Association, 2012
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 1993
Wistrand‘s large team and ‘substantial practical knowledge‘ allows the firm to function as a ‘one-stop shop for direct and indirect tax issues‘. On the advisory side, the group assists with financings, real estate deals, cross-border transactions and restructurings. Litigation is also a strength of the offering, with practitioners regularly representing clients in administrative appeals against tax decisions, and handling government investigations. The firm is particularly noted for its deep partner bench; in Stockholm, Peter Sandberg, Johan Linder Säverman, Victor Palm and Conny Otteland are recommended, while Peter Brandt and Rickard Jonsson are the key contacts in Gothenburg.