Advocate Christel Rockström > Wistrand > Stockholm, Sweden > Lawyer Profile
PO BOX 7543
103 93 STOCKHOLM
- Go to...
Advocate Christel Rockström
Entertainment & sport, Intellectual property, IT & telecommunications, Media & marketing, Public procurement, Dispute resolution.
Wistrand since 2002, Law Clerk, District Court of Stockholm 2001-2002, Law Firm Forssell & Andersson 2000-2001.
- Swedish Bar Association, 2005
- The Swedish Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (SFIR)
- Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS)
- Swedish Women in Arbitration Network (SWAN)
- Institutet för Immatrialrätt och Marknadsrätt (IFIM)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- The Swedish Association for Copyright (SFU)
Jur kand (LL.M.) Stockholm University 2000.
Wistrand’s activities in the intellectual property space include advising clients on the management and commercial use of IP assets, as well as handling infringement cases before the Swedish courts as well as the European Union Intellectual Property Office. The practice is also involved in media work, such as advising clients on compliance with Swedish gambling regulations and commercial agreements involving media rights. Christel Rockström in Stockholm and Erik Ullberg in Gothenberg lead the team; both have experience in contentious and non-contentious IP matters, with Rockström also handling the team’s media-related matters.