Advocate Marek Keller > Wistrand > Stockholm, Sweden > Lawyer Profile
PO BOX 7543
103 93 STOCKHOLM
- Go to...
Advocate Marek Keller
Dispute Resolution, Restructuring & Insolvency
- Specialist Counsel, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2020-
- Senior Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2012-2013 och 2020-
- Lecturer in property law, bankruptcy law and procedural law, Law Programme, Uppsala university, 2018-2020
- Doctoral Candidate in Private law, Uppsala university, 2013-2018
- Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2009-2013
- Law Clerk, Stockholm District Court, 2007-2009
Swedish, English, Polish
- Swedish Bar Association
- LL.D., Uppsala university, 2020
- LL.M., Stockholms university, 2007
Wistrand fields ‘a strong team with good practitioners’ and has considerable experience in both contentious and non-contentious restructuring and insolvency matters. Working closely with its banking and finance practitioners, the team advises on debt restructurings and its partners are often appointed as bankruptcy trustees and administrators for company reorganisations, as well as administering the winding up of companies. The team is jointly led by Christian Bergqvist and Jörgen Wistrand; Bergqvist is a key name for distressed matters and restructurings. Fredrik Thor handles bankruptcy trustee work and liquidations, Nina Baecklund is recommended for advice to distressed companies, and Marek Keller was promoted to partner.
‘Outstanding to collaborate with, smooth and precise in every part of the work’, Wistrand’s dispute resolution practice is a core part of the firm’s offering and has considerable experience in the construction and insurance sectors. It also advises on disputes relating to M&A, investments, IT, IP and telecoms issues, and is under the leadership of Jörgen Eklund and Mårten Hulterström. Marek Keller was recently promoted to partner, while Harry Bergman is recommended for commercial disptues and international arbitration.