Mr Alexander Molotai > LCF Law Group > Kyiv, Ukraine > Lawyer Profile
LCF Law Group Offices
47 VOLODYMYRSKA STREET
- Go to...
Mr Alexander Molotai
Partner, Head of Intellectual Property
Alexander has over 15 years of practice in various aspects of intellectual property and unfair competition law.
His experience embraces a wide range of issues related to intellectual property rights, such as drawing up and implementation of IP protection strategies for various types of businesses, structuring of transactions that involve IP assets (transfer and licensing of technology and goodwill), suppression of unfair business practices and litigation of IP-related disputes.
Alexander advised clients that represent broadest variety of business sectors, including financial institutions, media and advertising companies, manufacturers of consumer products, accommodation, leisure and entertainment facilities, life sciences, oil and gas, etc.
Ukrainian, Russian, English
– Ukrainian Bar Association
– International Intellectual Property Law Association (IIPLA)
– International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
– INTA – International Trademark Association
– Kyiv Institute of Intellectual Property and Law
– Kyiv Institute of Foreign Relations
– Kyiv National Linguistics University