Anna Grishchenkova > KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law) > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law) Offices
3RD FLOOR, 4/5 BAKER PLAZA
68/70 BUTYRSKIY VAL STR.
- Go to...
Partner, LL.M in US Law, MCiarb
Recommended by the international legal rankings Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, Legal 500 EMEA and Best Lawyers. Anna’s core specialisation: support for construction disputes, corporate disputes, disputes with public authorities, as well as in bankruptcy proceedings. Participated in 400+ legal proceedings, incl. by representing clients before Russian and international arbitration centres, acted as an expert in processes conducted in foreign jurisdictions. Acted as co-editor and co-author of the “Commentary on Russian arbitration laws” (RAA). Speaker at major international and Russian law conferences.
Russian, English, German
Was granted the status of Member of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb). In 2018 she was appointed a Co-Chair of the Young Litigation Lawyers Forum of IBA, and during 2016-2018 was a regional representative of Russia in the IBA Litigation Committee. Anna is also a Regional Ambassador at HK45 – Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre’s committee (HKIAC). Included into list of arbitrators in Austria (VIAC), Kuala Lumpur (KLRCA), Hong Kong (HKIAC), Russia (RAA), the Board Member of the Arbitration Center. Member of the committee of defense of the rights of entrepreneurs (Russian Chamber of Commerce).
- Project “Effective representation in dispute resolution” (Germany, Humboldt Foundation) (2015-2016)
- Internship under British-Russian program for young lawyers organized by Bar Council, London (2014)
- Pericles Autonomous not-for-profit organisation (ANO), LL.M in US law (2011)
- Tula State University, law faculty (2004)
- Internship at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (New York) under a joint programme of US State Department, the Fortune magazine and the women’s organization Vital Voices (2010)
- Courses “International Transactions” and “International Arbitration” under a joint training program of San Diego University and Sorbonne (2009)
- Auditor certificate in general audit (Moscow) (2007)
Russia > Dispute resolution: arbitration and mediation(Leading individuals)
Anna Grishchenkova at KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law) leads the arbitration practice where she is frequently involved in domestic and multi-jurisdictional proceedings in major European and Asian arbitration forums. She and Alexei Gurin are acting as co-counsel for a major bank in a fraud-related dispute before the LCIA. Other instructions include representing a Russian food manufacturer in an ICAC arbitration against a Dutch contractor. Natalia Kislyakova is also highly regarded.
Russia > Dispute resolution: Litigation
KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law) has a strong track record in financial, insurance and IP disputes, representing major clients from a mix of sectors, including manufacturing, investments and pharmaceutical. The practice represented Takeda in seeking a recovery of insurance compensation payment of approximately $1.6m. Anna Grishchenkova is noted for commercial disputes and Sergey Popov for litigation in the real estate and construction sector. Managing partner Andrey Korelskiy is ‘an expert litigator’.
- Leading individuals - Russia > Dispute resolution: arbitration and mediation
- Dispute resolution: Litigation - Russia
- Dispute resolution: arbitration and mediation - Russia