Anna Grishchenkova > KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law Offices
3RD FLOOR, 4/5 BAKER PLAZA
68/70 BUTYRSKIY VAL STR.
- Go to...
Partner, LL.M. in US Law, MCiarb
Recommended by the international legal rankings Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, Legal 500 EMEA (Leading Individual in Dispute Resolution: Arbitration and Mediation), Best Lawyers, WWL Arbitration Future Leaders, Pravo-300 and Kommersant (International commercial arbitration, Retail trade, FMCG and Insurance). Anna’s core specialisation: support for construction disputes, corporate disputes, disputes with public authorities, as well as in bankruptcy proceedings.
Participated in 400+ legal proceedings, incl. by representing clients before Russian and international arbitration centres, acted as an expert in processes conducted in foreign jurisdictions.
Author of the book “Psychology and persuasion skills in the course of judicial proceedings”.
Acted as co-editor and co-author of the”Commentary on Russian arbitration laws” (RAA).
Annually teaches a course of lectures at Moscow State Law Academy (MSAL) on international commercial arbitration.
Speaker at major international and Russian law conferences.
Russian, English, German
Was granted the status of Member of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb).
In 2020 Anna was appointed as Regional Representative Russian Federation of the IBA Litigation Committee for the second time, and during 2018-2020 she was a Co-Chair of the Young Litigation Lawyers Forum of IBA.
In 2019 was appointed Deputy Chairman of the ICC Russia Commission on Arbitration.
Anna is also a Regional Ambassador at HK45 – Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre’s committee (HKIAC).
Included into panel of arbitrators in Hong Kong (HKIAC) and into list of arbitrators in Austria (VIAC), Kuala Lumpur (AIAC) andRussia (the Board Member of the Russian Arbitration Center).
Member of the committee of defense of the rights of entrepreneurs (Russian Chamber of Commerce).
- Project “Effective representation in dispute resolution” (Germany, Humboldt Foundation) (2015-2016)
- Internship under British-Russian program for young lawyers organized by Bar Council, London (2014)
- Pericles Autonomous not-for-profit organisation (ANO), LL.M in US law (2011)
- Tula State University, law faculty (2004)
- Internship at J.P. Morgan Asset Management (New York) under a joint programme of US State Department, the Fortune magazine and the women’s organization Vital Voices (2010)
- Courses “International Transactions” and “International Arbitration” under a joint training program of San Diego University and Sorbonne (2009)
- Auditor certificate in general audit (Moscow) (2007)
KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law) stands out in the market through its focus on litigation, particularly in the retail, industrial manufacturing, energy and insurance sectors. Managing partner Andrey Korelskiy leads the practice and is a key adviser to clients involved in bankruptcy-related contentious matters; Ilya Dedkovskiy is also a noteworthy practitioner for insolvency litigation. Anna Grishchenkova is praised as ‘a personable and knowledgeable litigator‘.(Leading individuals)
Led by Anna Grishchenkova, the arbitration department at KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law) acts for clients in international commercial arbitration. The team is also increasingly instructed in arbitration proceedings in the London Court of International Arbitration, International Chamber of Commerce, and International Commercial Arbitration Court. Associate Natalia Kisliakova is another key name in the team.
- Leading individuals - Russia > Dispute resolution: arbitration and mediation
- Dispute resolution: Litigation - Russia
- Dispute resolution: arbitration and mediation - Russia