Ilya Ischuk > KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law Offices
3RD FLOOR, 4/5 BAKER PLAZA
68/70 BUTYRSKIY VAL STR.
- Go to...
- Antitrust and Competition
- Administrative practice
- Commercial Practice
- Customs and International Trade
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Energy and Utilities
Lawyer, Ph.D, partner and co-founder of KIAP
Personally ranked lawyer in Chambers Europe 2020, Chambers Global 2017, Legal 500 EMEA 2020, Best Lawyers 2020 (Competition/ Antitrust Law, Litigation, Government Practice), Pravo-300 (Competition) and Kommersant (Antitrust and Competition, Commercial law, Energy and natural resources).
Mr. Ischuk’s speciality is antitrust, customs law and energy. He is well known in the market thanks to his work in precedent setting cases representing the interests of companies – leaders in their segments.
In 2018-2019 he was awarded two honorary thanks at once – from the Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS Russia) (2018) and the Association of Antitrust Experts (AAE) (2018 – 2019). The head of the FAS Russia, Igor Artemyev, awarded Ilya for his services in ensuring freedom of competition and effective protection of entrepreneurship, and Chairman of the AAE General Council Andrey Rego noted Ilya’s outstanding contribution to the development of the Association of Antitrust Experts.
- Member of the Association of Antitrust Experts
- Member of Regulatory Policy Committee and Committee on Competition Development of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP)
- Post-graduate courses of Northwestern Academy of State Service (2003-2006)
- Law department of Tver State University (1997-2002)