Andrey Korelskiy > KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law Offices
3RD FLOOR, 4/5 BAKER PLAZA
68/70 BUTYRSKIY VAL STR.
- Go to...
Managing partner and founder of KIAP, Attorneys at Law.
Andrey Korelskiy is the head of the firm’s litigation practice. Attorney at law.
Comes highly recommended in all the leading international legal directories such as Chambers Europe 2020 (Band 1 in Dispute Resolution: Domestic mid-market), Chambers Global 2020, Legal 500 EMEA 2020 (Recommended Lawyer in Dispute Resolution: Litigation), Best Lawyers 2020 (Arbitration and Mediation, Litigation), Pravo-300 (Band 1 in Dispute resolution and Arbitration proceedings) and Kommersant (International commercial arbitration, Resolution of commercial disputes, General jurisdiction dispute resolution, Retail trade, FMCG, Insurance).
He has 18 years of experience in supporting major litigations. Andrey’s core specialisation: dispute resolution, bankruptcy and international commercial arbitration.
In 2018 became Deputy Chairman of the Russian Arbitration Association (RAA), and was included into the unified recommended list of arbitrators and the corporate dispute panel of the Arbitration center at the RSPP.
Founder of Legal Run charity project and chess tournament Legal Chess.
Speaker at major international and Russian conferences.
- Deputy Chairman of the Russian Arbitration Association (RAA)
- Included into the unified recommended list of arbitrators and the corporate dispute panel of the Arbitration center at the RSPP
- Member of the Committee on Private Property and Judiciary System of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP)
- Member of the IBA
- Member of the Moscow Bar
- Law department named after М.М. Speranskiy of National Economy Academy under Government of the RF. Advanced training in 2005
- Department of European Law. Study course in University of Lapland (Finland) 2002-2003
- Law department of the Pomor State University named after M. V. Lomonosov (diploma with honours 1999-2004)
- Law division of Archangelsk Cooperative College (diploma with honours 1997-1999)
KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law) stands out in the market through its focus on litigation, particularly in the retail, industrial manufacturing, energy and insurance sectors. Managing partner Andrey Korelskiy leads the practice and is a key adviser to clients involved in bankruptcy-related contentious matters; Ilya Dedkovskiy is also a noteworthy practitioner for insolvency litigation. Anna Grishchenkova is praised as ‘a personable and knowledgeable litigator‘.