Stepan Sultanov > KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law) > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law) Offices
3RD FLOOR, 4/5 BAKER PLAZA
68/70 BUTYRSKIY VAL STR.
- Go to...
International commercial arbitration
The Associate of International commercial arbitration practice at KIAP. Specializes in international private law. As well, he has an experience in representing clients in state commercial courts. Before KIAP, Stepan served as a deputy head of international legal practice of the premier broadline distributor on the Russian IT market. Has an experience in counseling manufacturing companies on international projects. In 2018, Stepan graduated from the Center for international legal education “Pericles” in Moscow as a Class Valedictorian. Fluent in English.
- Center for international legal education “Pericles”, LL.M. in US law (Class Valedictorian) (2015-2018)
- Internship in International commercial arbitration court at the RF CCI (2015)
- Law and Courts International Internship at the University of Louisville, Kentucky, USA (2014)
- Participation in international competitions and conferences (Willem C. Vis, ICC Lex Mercatoria, ECHR moot court) (2012-2015)
- Perm State University, law faculty, international law (2010-2015)