Natalia Kisliakova > KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law Offices
3RD FLOOR, 4/5 BAKER PLAZA
68/70 BUTYRSKIY VAL STR.
- Go to...
International commercial arbitration practice (ICA)
Senior Associate of International commercial arbitration practice (ICA). Personally ranked lawyer in the Legal 500 EMEA 2020 (Rising Star in Dispute Resolution: Arbitration and mediation) and Best Lawyers 2020 (Arbitration and Mediation, Civil Rights Law, Litigation) international ratings. Also in 2019 Natalia was recognized as the Best young arbitration lawyer according to RAA40.
Specializes in litigation and international private law. Natalia has an experience of representing clients interests in complex cross-border disputes in international courts and arbitration institutions (ICC, LCIA, VIAC, SCC, HKIAC, ECHR etc.), also in Russian and foreign state courts. Natalia has a considerable experience in defending interests of principals from various fields of business and industry.
Teaches international commercial arbitration at MGIMO University, in 2019 also lectured the sports arbitration at the Summer Academy “International Arbitration in Russia and CIS”.
Fluent in two foreign languages (English and German).
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University), post-graduate student (2012 – till present time)
- Humboldt University, semester abroad (2012)
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University), International Private and Civil law Department, Master’s degree (diploma with honours) (2010-2012)
- Free University of Berlin, International Relations, International Law and Political Science Additional Program (2009-2010)
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University), International Law School (diploma with honours) (2006-2010)