Natalia Kisliakova > KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law) > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
KIAP (Korelskiy, Ischuk, Astafiev and Partners, Attorneys at Law) Offices
3RD FLOOR, 4/5 BAKER PLAZA
68/70 BUTYRSKIY VAL STR.
- Go to...
International commercial arbitration practice (ICA)
Natalia is the Associate of International commercial arbitration practice (ICA) at KIAP. Specializes in international private and public law. She has experience of representing clients in complex cross-border disputes international courts and arbitration institutions (ICC, LCIA, VIAC, HKIAC, ICJ, PCA, ECHR) and foreign state courts (Cyprus, United Kingdom, Austria, Switzerland). In 2012 completed with honors Master Program in Private international law and commercial arbitration at MGIMO University School of Law, and continues studying for PhD and teaches sports arbitration. Natalia’s arbitration and litigation experience (both in Germany and Russia) spans over a variety of sectors, including real estate, oil and gas, construction and banking, and fundamental freedoms, as well as rights to real estate property and other assets. Fluent in German and English.
German, English, Russian
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University), post-graduate student (2012 – till present time)
- Humboldt University, semester abroad (2012)
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University), International Private and Civil law Department, Master’s degree (diploma with honours) (2010-2012)
- Free University of Berlin, International Relations, International Law and Political Science Additional Program (2009-2010)
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University), International Law School (diploma with honours) (2006-2010)