Mr Alexander Ermolenko > FBK Legal > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
FBK Legal Offices
MYASNITSKAYA STREET 44/1
- Go to...
Mr Alexander Ermolenko
Partner, PhD in Law
Alexander Ermolenko manages M&A projects, advises major Russian and foreign companies on corporate law, and consults on corporate governance projects for over 20 years. He also provides legal support on asset restructuring projects in the Russian Federation.
Mr Ermolenko has over 20 years of experience in litigation, including resolution of disputes in corporate, commercial, antitrust law, as well as disputes with public authorities. Worked as an arbitrator.
Alexander Ermolenko is currently an Associate Professor at the Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL) and has over 19 years of teaching experience. Since 2018 he has been the head of the Department of Practical Jurisprudence opened with his support.
Alexander is recommended by the leading international and Russian law firm rankings: The Legal 500 EMEA, Chambers & Partners, Best Lawyers, Pravo-300. Kommersant newspaper.
- Member of International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member of the Committee of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation on Economic Security of Business Activities
- Member of the Commission for Higher Legal Education of the Moscow Regional Branch of the All-Russian Non-Governmental Organisation “Association of Lawyers of Russia”
- Member of the working group on anti-crisis regulation of socially significant business, approved on April 1, 2019 at the meeting of the Executive Committee of the Moscow Branch of the Association of Lawyers of Russia
- Member of the Management Board of Russia-China Law Society
2004 Moscow State Academy of Law, PhD
2000 Moscow State Academy of Law (summa cum laude)
2004 Fundamentals of Bankruptcy in Sweden (as part of the TACIS Insolvency II project)