Dr Thomas W Reimann > HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER > Dusseldorf, Germany > Lawyer Profile
HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER Offices
- Go to...
Dr Thomas W Reimann
Thomas W. Reimann has worked as an attorney since 1973 and can draw on over forty years of unrivalled experience in intellectual property. He advises and acts on behalf of clients in all intellectual property matters. He is specialized in patent litigation in all technical fields, acts on behalf of his clients before the national German courts and plans and coordinates multi-national litigation cases.
In addition, he also takes part in opposition and nullity proceedings at a national level and before the European Patent Office. Thomas is the author of various books and articles on intellectual property law.
Between 1993 and 2008 he was chairman of the Committee on Patents and Utility Models of GRUR, the German Association for Intellectual Property and Copyright Law.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- European Patent Lawyers Association (EPLAW)
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO)
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
- Association of Intellectual Property Experts (VPP)
Higher Regional Court (Law), Dr. jur., University of Bonn (1970), University of Munich (Law, 1963)