Dr Martin Köhler D.E.S.S > HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER > Dusseldorf, Germany > Lawyer Profile
HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER Offices
- Go to...
Dr Martin Köhler D.E.S.S
Martin Köhler has been an attorney since 1998. He is specialized in patent infringement litigation and is regularly active in trademark and design rights enforcement as well as in unfair competition litigation. Outside court, his other work includes providing advice on licensing, research and development agreements as well as on employee invention matters.
Martin regularly represents clients in the areas of electronics, telecoms, mechanical and chemical engineering, automotive technology, pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
In addition to his legal studies at the Universities of Saarbrücken/Nancy and Trinity College Dublin he has completed a foundation degree (D.E.U.G.) and postgraduate studies (D.E.S.S.) in French law.
Martin publishes regularly on intellectual property issues and is a speaker at conferences on patent law issues. He is also a lecturer at the Hagen Law School.
German, French, English, Italian
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Association des Praticiens du Droit des Marques et des Modèles (APRAM)
- International Association for the Advancement of Teaching and Research in Intellectual Property (ATRIP)
- European Patent Lawyers Association (EPLAW)
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO)
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
- Association of Intellectual Property Experts (VPP)
Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf (Law, 1998), University of Saarbrücken (PhD, 2002), Universities of Saarbrücken/Nancy (Law, 1998), University of Toulouse (DESS, 1995), Trinity College Dublin (Law, 1991)