Studio Legale Cappelli RCCD > Rome, Italy > Firm Profile
Studio Legale Cappelli RCCD Offices
Via Panama, 58
Studio Legale Cappelli RCCD > The Legal 500 RankingsStudio Legale Cappelli RCCD‘s practice advises Italian and international corporations, banks and financial institutions on extraordinary transactions, and on an ongoing basis. The group is experienced in new issuances, offerings and listings of debt securities, and liability management transactions under domestic and international documentation. It is also focused on sustainable finance and the issuance of ESG products, such as green bonds. The department is co-led by banking, insurance and financial regulation specialist, Michele Crisostomo; and Federico Morelli, who routinely advises on DCM matters. Martina Baldi is an experienced associate.
Michele Crisostomo; Federico Morelli
Other key lawyers:
Unipol SAI Assicurazioni
MCC – Mediocredito Centrale
CDP – Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
- Advised Gruppo Poste Italiane on a full recapitalisation of the group’s entities.
- Advised Banco BPM on its €300m additional tier 1 notes to be negotiated on the Euro MTF.
- Advised Intesa Sanpaolo on its standalone issuance of €1bn additional tier 1 notes.
Silvio Riolo; Gabriele Buratti; Michele Crisostomo; Federico Morelli
Other key lawyers:
‘Extremely competent lawyers, who are able to read facts, deals and negotiations from different perspectives.‘
‘Ability to provide excellent advice during negotiations and alternative views on single issues.‘
‘The firm showed the utmost availability, responding well to urgent matters and with extreme care for the client’s needs.‘
‘Always punctual and responds to the client’s satisfaction.‘
Hines Italy RE
Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
Fondo Italiano Investimenti SGR
- Assisted AMCO with the second phase of a project involving the setting up of a platform for the management of loans classified as unlikely to pay.
- Assisted UniCredit with the aborted acquisition of MPS Bank, which included an analysis of regulatory and state aid issues.
- Assisted Mediobanca with a process carried out by Deutsche Bank, in relation to a potential transaction concerning a going concern operated by Deutsche Bank.
Alberto Del Din
Other key lawyers:
Roberto Cappelli; Alessandro Vespa; Veronica Vitiello; Emma Berdini
‘Veronica Vitiello always responds on time and is available to resolve any issue.’
‘Veronica Vitiello is a really skilled professional! She is fully aware of any real estate matter, determined, and capable of finding solutions anytime.’
York Capital Management
- Advised Hines on the acquisition of 20 real estate assets.
- Advised Vastint (an international real estate organisation) on the completion of a large land acquisition in the residential sector.
- Advised CDP Immobiliare on a framework agreement with Cinecittà, which, inter alia, includes the acquisition by Cinecittà of a large plot for the extension of the Cinecittà studios in Rome.
Alberto Del Din; Paolo Calderaro
Other key lawyers:
‘Precision and scrupulousness in the work.’
‘Well aware about all the issues, skilled and effective all the time.’
‘Experienced, professional and calm, clear mindset.’
‘The team’s strengths and key capabilities are high-level knowledge and accuracy. I recommended this team to anyone!’
‘Each team member is extremely knowledgeable, precise and punctual.
‘Alberto Del Din is an absolute legend in the Italian market and has unparalleled ability in finding solutions when no one else sees them.’
‘Antonio Azzarà and Luca Magrini are proficient in complex restructuring matters.’
‘The Team has a deep knowledge of the subject and is very responsive and available to find tailor-made solutions for very complicate situations and negotiations. They perfectly understand Clients’ needs and timing.’
Varde Partners Europe Ltd
Pillarstone Italy S.p.A. (controlled by KKR)
Davy Global Fund Management Limited (now IQ-EQ Management Limited) as management company of the funds named “FINAV” and “RSCT”
Aurora Recovery Capital
Banca Finint S.p.A.
Banca IFIS S.p.A
Europa Investimenti S.p.A.
Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A.
Dea Capital Alternative Funds SGR S.p.A.
Illimity Bank S.p.A.
Illimity SGR S.p.A.
Prelios Credit Servicing S.p.A.
- Assisted Davy Global Fund Limited, in its capacity as management company of the fund named FI.NAV, and DeA Capital Alternative Funds SGR.p.A., in its capacity as management company of the fund named Idea CCRII, in the context of an enforcement of their rights vis-à-vis the shipping company Michele Bottiglieri Armatore.
‘The firm is competent, skilled and has a wide range of capabilities. Roberto Cappelli is a star with the best solutions always.’
‘Roberto Cappelli – absolutely outstanding.’
‘We engage other law firms but their experts are by far the best.’
21 Investimenti SGR S.p.A.
A2A Energia S.p.A.
Ariadne Sicaf S.p.A.
Banca Piccolo Credito Valtellinese S.p.A.
Borio Mangiarotti S.p.A.
Cassa Depositi e Prestiti S.p.A.
CDP Equity S.p.A.
Credit Agricole Italia S.p.A.
Deva Capital Servicer Company S.L.U.
Fondo Italiano d’ Investimento SGR S.p.A.
Green Arrow Capital SGR
Guber Banca S.p.A.
Health Holding Company S.r.l.
Hope SICAF S.B. S.p.A.
ICA Industria Chimica Adriatica S.p.A.
iCON Infrastructure Partners III L.P.
Illimity Bank S.p.A.
Intrum Italy S.p.A.
Magnaghi Aeronautica S.p.A.
Mindful Capital Partners
Nextalia SGR S.p.A.
Poste Italiane S.p.A.
Reworld Media S.A.
Spezia Calcio S.r.l.
Three Hills Capital Partners
Värde Partners, Inc.
- Advised CDP Equity S.p.A. on the acquisition of Autostrade per l’Italia S.p.A.
- Advised Marcegaglia Steel S.p.A. on a cross-border acquisition of several plant production sites located in the UK, US and Sweden.
Studio Legale Cappelli RCCD > Firm Profile
Founded in Milan in May 2009 by Silvio Riolo, Paolo Calderaro and Michele Crisostomo – who were joined in February 2017 by Alberto Del Din and in October 2020 by Roberto Cappelli – Cappelli RCCD is a law firm of excellence, outstanding among its peers.
The firm is a strategic advisor to companies, financial institutions and private individuals in a number of areas of banking, finance and corporate law. Its precise and detailed understanding of how its domestic and international clients conduct their business enables Cappelli RCCD to provide advice that is comprehensive, integrated and well-suited to each single client. All this makes the firm stand apart for its ability to operate to the highest quality standards.
Since its foundation, Cappelli RCCD has advised leading participants in the domestic and international markets on the most important capital market (both equity and debt), structured finance and banking transactions that have been carried out in Italy, benefitting also from the complementary assistance provided by its litigation team, which regularly advises Italian and foreign clients in connection with the most complex and sensitive disputes relating to civil, commercial and corporate matters.
The Firm distinguishes itself in advising banks, financial intermediaries and insurance companies, both listed and unlisted, on the regulatory framework applicable to their respective markets and businesses, and
on the structuring and documenting of a wide range of financial derivatives.
The Firm has also consolidated its standing in the corporate, M&A e private equity sectors, by assisting foreign and Italian investment funds, undertakings and corporates in a wide scope of structures and transactions.
|Banking & Finance - Real Estate||Alberto Del Dinfirstname.lastname@example.org||+390232160400|
|Corporate M&A||Roberto Cappelliemail@example.com||+390232160400|
|Litigation - Regulatory - Derivatives||Silvio Riolofirstname.lastname@example.org||+390232160400|
|Banking & Finance - Securitization||Paolo Calderaroemail@example.com||+390232160400|
|Regulatory - Derivatives - Capital Markets||Michele Crisostomofirstname.lastname@example.org||+390232160400|