Tim Parker > Harbottle & Lewis LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Harbottle & Lewis LLP Offices
7 Savoy Court
- Go to...
Head of corporate finance.
Partner advising both private and public companies on a wide range of corporate and corporate finance work; in particular M&A and AIM-related transactions and flotations.
Trained Slaughter and May; qualified 1996; Harbottle & Lewis LLP 2000; partner 2004.
Batley Grammar School; St Catharine’s College, Cambridge (1992 History MA (Hons)).
Harbottle & Lewis LLP is best known for providing advice to clients on strategic transactions in the technology, retail, leisure and entertainment sectors. The majority of instructions come from entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses, in addition to larger corporates in the firm’s core TME sector. An increasing proportion of matters carry cross-border elements, with the firm acting for clients with international interests. The team is co-led by Colin Howes and Tim Parker, both of whom have handled multiple transactions across the firm’s core sectors.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- Risk advisory > Reputation management
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Brand management
- Human resources > Employment: senior executives
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Human resources > Employment: employers