Mr Simon El Kai > Abou Jaoude & Associates Law Firm > Beirut, Lebanon > Lawyer Profile
Abou Jaoude & Associates Law Firm Offices
OMT BUILDING - 266 SAMI EL SOLH AVENUE
PO BOX 116-5079, BEIRUT MUSEUM 1106-2010
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Mr Simon El Kai
Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Licensing, Agency & Distributorships, Media, Intellectual Property, Litigation, Arbitration, Real Estate & Construction, Employment & Benefits
Simon El Kai is a partner at Abou Jaoude & Associates Law Firm, and heads the Corporate and the Litigation practice. He previously worked with two leading law firms in Lebanon, and at Shearman & Sterling in Paris.
Simon has more than 20 years of experience and an extensive multidisciplinary expertise covering advisory, transactional and dispute-resolution matters. He has a long-standing record advising high-profile clients on corporate matters, commercial transactions, and dispute resolutions, and has a profound knowledge of the healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry.
Simon is recognized as a Leading Lawyer by Chambers & Partners and is Recommended by The Legal 500.
Arabic, French and English
- Admitted to the Beirut Bar Association
- Member of the International Bar Association
- JD in Private Law, Saint Joseph University, Lebanon (with honors)
- Advanced Graduate Degree (DEA) in Private Law, University of Paris II-Assas, France
- Master of Laws (LLM), Columbia University, USA
- Co-author of the Lebanon chapter of the Inward Investment & International Taxation Review published by The Law Reviews and edited by Latham & Watkins USA
- Contributor to the World Bank Lebanon Doing Business Reports on “Starting a Business”
Lebanon > Dispute resolution
Adept in both domestic and international disputes, Abou Jaoude & Associates Law Firm thrives on a broad spectrum of litigation and arbitration, including those within the commercial, media, energy and construction sectors. Carlos Abou Jaoude, Rania Khoury and Simon El Kai co-lead the practice.
Lebanon > Commercial, corporate and M&A
At Abou Jaoude & Associates Law Firm, the team is widely acclaimed for its handling of market leading M&A, private equity deal, corporate structuring, company formation, reorganisation and corporate governance affairs. The practice is co-led by the quartet of Carlos Abou Jaoude, Simon El Kai, Souraya Machnouk and Ibrahim Barraj.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Real estate and construction (including projects)