Mr Johan Wigh > TM & Partners > Stockholm, Sweden > Lawyer Profile
TM & Partners Offices
Jakobs Torg 3
SE 111 52 Stockholm
- Go to...
Mr Johan Wigh
Capital Markets and Public M&A, Corporate & Commercial
- Partner, Törngren Magnell & Partners, 2015 –
- CEO and Deputy CEO, East Capital AB, 2012 – 2015
- CEO, East Capital Asset Management AB, 2010 – 2012
- Legal Counsel, East Capital Holding AB, 2008 – 2010
- Senior Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2001 – 2008
- Associate (secondment), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, 2006 (six months)
Swedish Bar Association
- LLM, University of Uppsala, 1996 – 2001
- Studies in Finance, San Francisco State University, 1999 – 2000
Led by Johan Wigh, TM & Partners‘ equity capital markets group handles a broad range of mandates including stock exchange listings, public takeovers, capital raisings and restructurings. The practice’s client roster spans domestic and global listed companies, private equity and venture capital funds, investment banks and other stakeholders. Sandra Broneus also contributes to the firm’s equity work.
TM & Partners‘ cross-disciplinary healthcare and life sciences practice combines Fredrik Gustafsson ‘s knowledge of data privacy and data protection laws, Anna Jerndorf‘s expertise in employment and regulatory matters, and Johan Wigh‘s capital markets expertise. Clients span the pharmaceuticals, biotech and medical devices industries.