Mr Fredrik Gustafsson > TM & Partners > Stockholm, Sweden > Lawyer Profile
TM & Partners Offices
Jakobs Torg 3
SE 111 52 Stockholm
- Go to...
Mr Fredrik Gustafsson
- Partner, Törngren Magnell & Partners, 2019 –
- Seconment, one of Sweden’s largest insurance companies
- Advokatfirman Kahn Pedersen, 2015 – 2019
- Seconment, a global Swedish industrial company
- Advokatfirman Delphi, 2012 – 2015
- Law clerk, District Court of Attunda, 2010 – 2012
- Swedish Bar Association
- ITECH LAW (International Technology Law Association)
- Data Protection Forum (Sw: Forum för dataskydd)
- The Swedish Association for IT and law (Sw: Svenska föreningen för IT och juridik)
- IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals)
LL.M., Uppsala University, 2010
Törngren Magnell & Partners Advokatfirma KB‘s cross-disciplinary healthcare and life sciences practice combines Fredrik Gustafsson ‘s knowledge of data privacy and data protection laws, Anna Jerndorf‘s expertise in employment and regulatory matters, and Johan Wigh‘s capital markets expertise. Clients span the pharmaceuticals, biotech and medical devices industries.
The technology team of Törngren Magnell & Partners Advokatfirma KB advises on data privacy and protection issues along with GDPR compliance, fintech issues and regulatory matters for a client portfolio comprised of industrials, banks, start-ups, and healthcare sector clients. Practice head Fredrik Gustafsson, alongside senior counsel Erik Woodcock, handles IP, information security and TMT issues with additional experience in outsourcings, app development issues, software licensing work and technology transfers.
The technology team at Törngren Magnell & Partners Advokatfirma KB is headed up by Fredrik Gustafsson, who is ‘pragmatic, reassuring and agile’. The practice is well known for its expertise in IT agreements, commercial agreements and data protection work, and it is particularly experienced in the industrial, financial and healthcare sectors. Gustafsson is a key name to note for outsourcings and technology transactions.
- Data privacy and data protection - Sweden
- IT and telecoms - Sweden
- Healthcare and life sciences - Sweden