Mrs Victoria Aquino > ADVANT Altana > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
ADVANT Altana Offices
45 RUE DE TOCQUEVILLE
75 017 PARIS
- Go to...
Mrs Victoria Aquino
Construction law; Arbitration
Victoria Aquino specialises in litigation and dispute resolution processes including arbitration, mediation, and dispute board, which involves financial and technical claims relating to major infrastructure and civil engineering projects.
She also assists clients in negotiating and preparing all major construction and consultancy contracts, as well as bespoke contracts. Victoria has knowledge of FIDIC and NEC engineering and construction contracts.
She is member of the French Chapter of the Association Française pour le Droit de la Construction et de l’Immobilier (the AFDCI which includes the French SCL committee). Admitted to the Paris bar in 2014, she joined ADVANT Altana the same year.
French, English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Master 2 in Real Estate and Construction Law (University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas).
- MSc in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution (King’s College London).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate