Mrs Stéphanie Nègre > ADVANT Altana > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
ADVANT Altana Offices
45 RUE DE TOCQUEVILLE
75 017 PARIS
- Go to...
Mrs Stéphanie Nègre
Stéphanie Nègre is a member of the Paris Bar since 2008. She holds a professional Master’s degree in Corporate Taxation from the University of Paris Dauphine and a Legal Law Master in International Business Law from the University of Exeter (UK). Stéphanie Nègre advises multinational tax groups on French and international tax issues (current taxation, tax consolidation, restructuring, etc.) and on assistance with tax audits. She also has extensive experience in all transfer pricing issues (general documentation, negotiation with tax authorities, assistance with tax audits). Prior to joining ADVANT Altana, Stéphanie Nègre was an associate at Squire Patton Boggs. Prior to that, she was an associate at PWC.
- Master’s degree in Corporate Tax (University of Paris IX – Dauphine).
- M in International Business Law (University of Exeter – United Kingdom).
- Master’s degree in Management Sciences – International Business Law (University of Paris IX – Dauphine).
Independent French firm ADVANT Altana is the ‘best in many fields’ and is a particular heavyweight in product liability class actions. Co-head Armand Aviges notably handled the first two pharmaceutical class actions in France. The firm also has a strong regulatory capacity, advising LEEM and CSRP in relation to their regulatory concerns. On the corporate side, Jean-Nicolas Soret focuses on the biotech and medtech industry, advising on cross-border mergers and acquisitions. Formerly at Squire Patton Boggs, the firm welcomed Philippe de Saint-Bauzel and Stéphanie Nègre to the team in 2021.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate