Mr Gildas Robert > ADVANT Altana > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
ADVANT Altana Offices
45 RUE DE TOCQUEVILLE
75 017 PARIS
- Go to...
Mr Gildas Robert
- Bar admission: 2012
- graduate of the ESSEC Grande Ecole program
- master’s degree in criminal financial law (Université de Cergy-Pontoise)
- lecturer in criminal procedure at the University of Cergy-Pontoise
- counsel at ADVANT Altana (2021)
- partner at ADVANT Altana (2023)
- is mainly involved in litigation in cases of criminal labor law and criminal financial law
- assists French and foreign clients, mainly industrialists, at all stages of the procedure as well as in the context of their crisis management and communication
- also has specific expertise in environmental criminal law and in criminal issues related to human rights for companies
- Ça en vaut la peine #8 : Saisie pénale et confiscation : le pouvoir de l’argent !
- Ça en vaut la peine #3 : L’articulation entre une procédure pénale et les autorités administratives : enjeux tactiques
- Ça en vaut la peine #5 : L’audition libre, comment l’appréhender ?
At ADVANT Altana, the dedicated team regularly assists leading companies with various fraud and corruption cases. Recently, the firm further diversified its caseload with new mandates dealing with criminal tax, environmental proceedings and cyber attacks. It also has a strong practice defending construction and engineering companies in employment criminal cases. The team recently provided strategic advice to clients on criminal liability during France’s Covid-19 pandemic first lockdown. Philippe Goossens heads the practice which also includes counsels Laetitia Daage and Gildas Robert.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate