Andrew Stephenson > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Media and Entertainment/Reputation Management.
Andrew is a Consultant in the Media and Entertainment team and is recognised as one of the leading Defamation Lawyers in the country.
Andrew has unrivalled experience in advising high profile political figures on national and international reputational issues.
He has dealt with many leading High Court cases where jurisdiction has been in issue, including Papandreou v Time Magazine, Bachchan v Dagens Nyheter, Schapira v Ahronson, Berezovsky v Forbes and Jameel v Dow Jones.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance