Yvonne Raymond > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Yvonne Raymond is a Principal Associate in the Real Estate Department.
Yvonne joined the firm in 1997, having qualified in 1993 and has a wide range of experience in commercial property, including acquisitions and disposals and, in particular, investment and portfolio management.
Specialist Practice Areas:
- Commercial Property Transactions;
- Business Leases;
- Landlord and Tenant.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance