Ben Kilshaw > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Ben joined Hamlins in 2002 and is a Partner in the Real Estate Department heading the Construction team.
He has a wide range of experience in commercial property and construction law. Ben acts for property investors, occupiers, leisure operators and receivers and advises on non-contentious construction law, acting for developers and occupiers. He negotiates on behalf of clients with consultants and contractors on building contracts and all manner of professional contracts.
Trained Charsley Harrison; qualified 1999; Wedlake Saint 1999-2001; Hamlins LLP 2002 to date, partner 2008.
Aberystwyth University (1996 LLB); College of Law York (1997 LPC).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance