Mark Hurst > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Mark joined Hamlins as a partner in 2004 having trained and worked in a top tier City firm and he is now head of the real estate team.
He acts for a number of property companies, off-shore funds and high net worth individuals dealing with all aspects of non-contentious commercial property. Mark’s specialist experience includes large portfolio sales and acquisitions and dealing with complex portfolio re-financing and re-structuring as well as the more standard sales, acquisitions and lease/management work.
Trained Berwin Leighton Paisner; qualified 1997; partner Hamlins LLP 2004 to date.
University College School; University of Leeds (1993 BSc Hons Psychology 2(1)); The College of Law (1994 CPE; 1995 LPC).
Hamlins LLP ‘s ‘professional and efficient‘ real estate practice offers clients expert advice on a full range of commercial property matters, which include developments, leasing, and management, as well as complex structuring and lending issues. Practice head Mark Hurst has almost 25 years’ experience in managing large portfolio transactions and representing fully listed PLCs, high net worth individuals, and offshore funds. Joseph Holder advises funds, institutional investors, and substantial family offices across a whole range of commercial real estate transactions; Holder contributes his deep experience in residential investment practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance