Joseph Holder > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Joseph Holder is Senior Partner and a Partner in the Real Estate Team.
Joseph has 30 years’ experience of acting in the whole range of commercial real estate transactions, from the sale and purchase of nationally-known shopping centres to high street shops, from trophy office blocks to simple office suites, from industrial estates to owner occupied industrial warehouses and from multi million pound portfolios to individual tertiary properties. He has also developed a strong residential investment practice dealing with sales and acquisitions of blocks of flats and individual flats and houses.
He deals with general landlord and tenant transactions and management as well as matters under the 1967 Leasehold Reform act and the Leasehold Reform Act 1993.
Trained Farmar Miller; qualified 1988; assistant solicitor Grangewoods 1988-90; assistant solicitor Kanter Jules Grangewoods 1990-94; equity partner Kanter Jules 1994-2006; head of commercial real estate Ellistons LLP 2006-10; partner Hamlins LLP 2010; senior partner 2016 to date.
University of Manchester (1985 LLB Hons).
Chair of governors of primary school.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance