Simon Gallant > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Media and Entertainment/Reputation Management.
Simon is a Consultant in the Media and Entertainment department.
A Partner for many years with Mishcon de Reya, before running his own media law boutique, Simon has been consistently ranked as a leading individual in the Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 Directories for Defamation/Reputation Management and Intellectual Property.
Previously a Partner at Mishcon de Reya, before running his own media law boutique.
Hamlins LLP has longstanding relationships with UK music collecting societies and the touring industry, as well as a niche specialism in handling matters pertaining to merchandise. The firm’s music side is headed by Martin Ochs who recently acted for George Lowden Guitars in its collaboration with Ed Sheeran. Christopher Hutchings leads the overall media offering and has a reflectively broad practice. Additionally, clients can rely on the team’s extensive expertise in reputation management and defamation, most notably practised by Callum Galbraith and Simon Gallant.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance