Nigel Mason > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Nigel Mason specialises in Real Estate with a particular expertise in Central London development.
Nigel acts for some of the country’s leading developers and represents the investment agencies of two governments. He has advised on a number of significant trophy development projects in Central London.
Trained AE Hamlin & Co/Hamlin Slowe; qualified 1985; assistant solicitor Taylor Garrett 1985-86; assistant solicitor and partner Hamlin Slowe/Hamlins LLP 1986 to date.
Kingston University (1982 BA Law 2(1)).
Skiing, badminton, golf.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance