Vicky Stanborough > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Vicky Stanborough is a Partner in the Commercial Property Department.
Vicky joined Hamlins as a trainee solicitor in 1993 and became a partner in 1998. Vicky is experienced in all areas of commercial property including acquisitions, lettings and disposals and landlord and tenant issues.
She has particular expertise in the leisure and parking sectors.
Trained Hamlins LLP; qualified 1995; partner 1997 to date.
University of North London (1992 LLB Hons).
Skiing, tennis, golf.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance