Lola Dawson > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
Lola is an Associate in Hamlins’ Dispute Resolution team.
Lola advises on a wide range of commercial disputes acting for companies, investors, private equity funds, financial institutions, partnerships and high net worth individuals.
The contentious team at Hamlins LLP offer expertise in a range of construction and engineering disputes, including those relating to financing, delay claims, and negligent design. The practice acts for a range of clients, in particular for employers, contractors and developers. Amanda Burge leads the team, with significant experience in commercial disputes, including for professional negligence, insurance, and financial and property matters. Sarah Finch is notable for her adjudication experience, whilst Lola Dawson has experience with IT project disputes.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance