Ellen Gallagher > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Media and Entertainment
Ellen is a Senior Associate in the Media and Entertainment team.
Ellen is a skilled litigator with extensive experience of representing high-profile clients in the media and entertainment industries, ranging from renowned individuals in the music and sports worlds to national broadcasting and recording companies. She is a Solicitor-Advocate and was called to the Bar (Middle Temple) in 2018.
Ellen works in the media team on the phone hacking litigation against News Group Newspapers (in respect of which Hamlins is the Lead Solicitor) and MGN Limited, and advises clients on all aspects of media law, including privacy, data protection and defamation. She prides herself on providing clear and pragmatic advice, and recognising the need to protect the reputations and private lives of her clients.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance