Gert Dittert > Oppenhoff > Cologne, Germany > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Intellectual Property Law, Dispute Resolution - Litigation - Arbitration Proceedings
Gert is a founding partner of Oppenhoff. Gert Dittert has extensive experience in all areas of intellectual property law. His main areas of expertise are media and entertainment law, competition and trademark litigation and all IP-related aspects of corporate and finance work.
He was a partner at Oppenhoff & Rädler / Linklaters LLP from 1991 to 2007.
He studied law at the University of Cologne.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Insurance > Advice to insurers
- Private clients and non-profits
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Information technology > Data protection
- Public sector > Planning and environment
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics