Dr Gunnar Knorr > Oppenhoff > Cologne, Germany > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Dr Gunnar Knorr
Gunnar is a partner of Oppenhoff. Gunnar Knorr specialises in tax advice on mergers and acquisitions and corporate financing, in particular with regard to cross-border transactions, the structuring and restructuring of corporate groups and advice on tax audits, including proceedings before fiscal courts.
Gunnar is a partner of Oppenhoff. He was an associate and managing associate at Oppenhoff & Rädler/Linklaters LLP from 2002 to 2007. He has been a Tax Adviser since 2005. Gunnar Knorr is a lecturer at the Frankfurt School of Finance and lectures on the mergers & acquisitions masters programme.
German, English, French
He studied law at the Universities of Cologne and Bonn (Dr. iur.). During his legal training he worked for two of Deloitte’s predecessor companies in London and Paris and at the Commission of the European Communities, Brussels.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Insurance > Advice to insurers
- Private clients and non-profits
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Information technology > Data protection
- Public sector > Planning and environment
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics