Dr Georg Maier-Reimer > Oppenhoff > Cologne, Germany > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Dr Georg Maier-Reimer
Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions
Georg is a founding partner of Oppenhoff. Georg Maier-Reimer specializes in company law, private M&A transactions, joint ventures and litigation in these areas as well as estate planning. Since 1982, he has been a member of the legislative committee for civil law in the German Lawyers’ Association, from 1993 to 2018 as its chairman. With numerous publications, primarily in the field of company law, he has participated in the scholarly discussion of the law. The law faculty of the Cologne University awarded him an honorary doctorate degree.
Georg is a founding partner of Oppenhoff. From 1971 to 2007 he was a partner at Oppenhoff & Rädler / Linklaters LLP.
He studied law at the Universities of Lausanne, Munich, Bonn and Tübingen (Dr. iur.) and also has an LL.M. from Harvard Law School
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Insurance > Advice to insurers
- Private clients and non-profits
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Information technology > Data protection
- Public sector > Planning and environment
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics