Kathrin Vossen > Oppenhoff > Cologne, Germany > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Kathrin is a partner of Oppenhoff. She specialises in advising national and international companies on all aspects of employment law. Her focus in the area of collective employment law is on employment law issues arising in a European Company (Societas Europaea). In individual employment law, she advises with a special focus on illness-related dismissal issues, company integration and health management measures as well as employment law for severely disabled persons. In addition, she has many years of experience in employment law litigation (in proceedings leading to judgements and administrative decisions) before the local and regional employment courts as well as the Federal Employment Court. She operates exclusively on the employers’ side.
Kathrin is a partner of Oppenhoff. She was an associate and managing associate at Oppenhoff & Rädler/Linklaters LLP from 1997 to 2007.
She is a specialised lawyer for employment law and a member of the Employment Law Working Group of the German Bar Association (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Arbeitsrecht im Deutschen Anwaltverein).
She studied law at the University of Cologne and was a foreign trainee at the Bayer Corporation in Pittsburgh, USA before becoming a lawyer in 1997.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Insurance > Advice to insurers
- Private clients and non-profits
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Information technology > Data protection
- Public sector > Planning and environment
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics