Rolf Koerfer > Oppenhoff > Cologne, Germany > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Insurance
Rolf Koerfer has been a partner of Oppenhoff since October 2009. He can look back on more than twenty years of experience as a lawyer in the field of corporate transactions. He is one of the proven specialists in national and cross-border M&A transactions and has extensive legal expertise on the reorganisation of enterprises.
Rolf Koerfer has been a partner of Oppenhoff since October 2009. Prior thereto he was a partner of Allen & Overy and Shearman & Sterling in Düsseldorf. From 1991 to February 2000 he was a partner of Oppenhoff & Rädler in Cologne.
Amongst other things, Rolf Koerfer is a member of the Corporate Law Committee of the German Bar Association.
He studied law at the Universities of Tübingen and Cologne.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Insurance > Advice to insurers
- Private clients and non-profits
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Information technology > Data protection
- Public sector > Planning and environment
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics