Peter Klappich > Oppenhoff > Cologne, Germany > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution - Litigation - Arbitration Proceedings, Product Safety and Liability
Peter is a partner of Oppenhoff. Peter Klappich specialises in advising and litigating on behalf of national and multinational pharmaceutical companies in a wide range of regulatory, competition and commercial issues. He has been involved in many major product liability cases in Germany and other European jurisdictions, including cases concerning consumer products, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, automobiles, mechanical devices and other equipment. He regularly acts for insurants and insurers in product liability policy cases and advises on product liability policy coverage reviews. In addition, he deals with product safety issues including product liability risk prevention, product recalls and the management of litigation risks.
Peter is a partner of Oppenhoff. He was a partner at Oppenhoff & Rädler / Linklaters LLP from 1982 to 2007.
He studied law at the Universities of Heidelberg and Cologne.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Insurance > Advice to insurers
- Private clients and non-profits
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Information technology > Data protection
- Public sector > Planning and environment
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics