Annabelle Marceau > Oppenhoff > Cologne, Germany > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Annabelle Marceau is a Junior-Partner of Oppenhoff. Annabelle Marceau works in the field of employment law. She advises and represents national and international enterprises on all areas of individually and collectively bargained employment law, in particular the drafting, execution and termination of employment contracts and service agreements as well as co-determination in businesses and enterprises. She additionally handles the employment law aspects of corporate reorganisations and M&A transactions. Annabelle Marceau also represents employers in courts.
Annabelle Marceau has been a lawyer at Oppenhoff since 2018. From 2017 to 2018 she was in-house counsel in the personnel department of a subsidiary of Deutsche Post AG.
German, English, French
She studied law at the University of Trier. During her legal training Ms. Marceau worked inter alia at Beiten Burkhardt in Brussels.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Insurance > Advice to insurers
- Private clients and non-profits
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Information technology > Data protection
- Public sector > Planning and environment
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics