Alexandra Groth > Oppenhoff > Cologne, Germany > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Alexandra Groth is a Junior-Partner at Oppenhoff. Alexandra Groth advises on employment law. She advises national and international enterprises on all areas of individual and collective bargaining employment law, in particular on the structuring, implementation and termination of employment and service contracts as well as on business and company codetermination matters. A further focus of her activities is the provision of ongoing employment-law related advice during corporate restructurings and M&A transactions.
Alexandra Groth has been a lawyer at Oppenhoff since 2018. During her legal internship, Ms. Groth worked inter alia at Allen & Overy LLP (employment law) and Bertelsmann Inc. in New York. From 2016 to 2018 she was a lawyer in the employment law department of KPMG Law Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH.
German, English, French, Spanish
She studied law at the Heinrich-Heine University in Düsseldorf and Cergy-Pontoise University in France, focusing on German and French employment and corporate law. She has the additional qualification of Master en droit.
Prior to studying law, Ms. Groth completed a training as an industrial clerk as well as an in-service training BTS Comptabilité/Gestion whilst working at Robert Bosch SAS in France.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Insurance > Advice to insurers
- Private clients and non-profits
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Information technology > Data protection
- Public sector > Planning and environment
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics