Dr Nefail Berjasevic > Oppenhoff > Cologne, Germany > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Dr Nefail Berjasevic
Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitons, Insolvency and Restructuring
Nefail Berjasevic joined Oppenhoff in 2013. Nefail Berjasevic specializes in advising German and foreign enterprises on all aspects of German and European corporate law as well as on insolvency law. He also focuses on national and cross-border transactions, joint ventures and company restructurings.
Nefail Berjasevic joined Oppenhoff in 2013. Prior to joining our firm, he worked as a lawyer at the law firm of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Nefail Berjasevic is a lecturer at the University of Siegen since January 2012 and lectures inter alia on mergers & acquisitions.
German, English, Albanian
Nefail Berjasevic has also been a member of the State Bar of New York since 2010.
After his law studies at Philipp University of Marburg and New York University (LL.M.), he earned his doctorate at the University of Siegen. He then completed his studies at the University of Münster where he received his Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) with a special focus on Mergers & Acquisitions.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Insurance > Advice to insurers
- Private clients and non-profits
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Information technology > Data protection
- Public sector > Planning and environment
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics