Georg Lecheler > Oppenhoff > Cologne, Germany > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Intellectual Property Law, Commercial
Georg Lecheler is a partner of Oppenhoff. Georg Lecheler advises German and international enterprises and investors in the areas of intellectual property, copyright, unfair competition and cartel law.
Georg Lecheler is a lawyer at Oppenhoff. During his legal internship he worked inter alia for Freshfields in Cologne and Brussels.
He studied law at the Humboldt-University in Berlin and worked from 2003 to 2005 for Prof. Ehricke at the Rechtszentrum für europäische und internationale Zusammenarbeit (R.I.Z.).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Insurance > Advice to insurers
- Private clients and non-profits
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Information technology > Data protection
- Public sector > Planning and environment
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics