Laude Esquier Champey > Paris, France > Firm Profile
Laude Esquier Champey Offices
4 RUE QUENTIN BAUCHART
75 008 PARIS
Laude Esquier Champey > The Legal 500 RankingsLaude Esquier Champey specialises in IP-related dispute resolution, both in France and internationally. IP practice head Sophie Havard Duclos is noted for her broad litigation experience, including representing clients in trade marks and design disputes. The firm's clients include French and international corporates and SMEs active in the fashion, cosmetics, luxury goods and technology industries.
Sophie Havard Duclos
Christian Dior Couture
Laboratoires Laurence Dumont
- Obtained the confirmation by the Douai Court on 17 June 2021 that the trademark “Danio” does not infringe upon Dagniaux’s former rights over two trademarks containing the name “Dagniaux”.
- Obtained a decision from the Paris Court on 28 May 2021 condemning Energy Green for the infringement of Engie and Engie Green’s former trademarks and trade names.
Olivier Laude; Richard Esquier; Victor Champey; Florent Bouderbala
‘A good expertise in technical fields. Very fast responses and great availability.’
‘Olivier Laude has good business acumen which helps him settle disputes.’
MITSUBISHI LOGISNEXT EUROPE
MATISA MATÉRIEL INDUSTRIEL
MGA ENTERTAINMENT INC
MARIE BRIZARD WINE & SPIRITS (MBWS)
- Representing Kering and its subsidiary Yves Saint Laurent in a dispute with Yves Saint Laurent’s former artistic director Hedi Slimane.
- Representing LAFARGE SA and LAFARGEHOLCIM in a dispute with D&O insurer AIG EUROPE linked to the ongoing criminal inquiry raised in France against LAFARGEHOLCIM and some of its former directors and employees, regarding the Syrian activities of the company in years 2014 and 2015.
- Representing BlaBlaCar in various lawsuits initiated by several contractors in connection with the breach by BlaBlabus (subsidiary of BlaBlaCar) of contracts in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Sophie Havard Duclos
CHRISTIAN DIOR COUTURE
- Successfuly represented Christian Dior Couture in the Bobigny Criminal Court and the Paris Court of Appeal in a case involving 5,024 pairs of earrings infringing Christian Dior Couture’s copyrights and design rights on its famous ‘Mise en Dior Tribal’ model.
- Assited Nike with French customs seizure of shoes infringing its copyrights and design rights.
- Assisted clients with the negotiation and the drafting of copyright-related agreements.
France > Insurance Tier 3Laude Esquier Champey
Cardif Lux Vie
Laude Esquier Champey > Firm Profile
The firm: The firm was created in 2008 by Olivier Laude, Richard Esquier and Victor Champey. It has always specialised in business litigation.
Areas of practice: Laude Esquier Champey specialises in business litigation. The firm has 20 attorneys whose practices are dedicated to managing and resolving disputes both in France and internationally. The firm primarily acts on behalf of French and international groups, large companies, SMEs and directors and officers operating in a wide variety of economic sectors. Anticipating and managing conflicts, analysing risks, developing strategies, resolving crises, achieving settlements or implementing effective judicial proceedings are at the heart of the firm’s activity and expertise. Led by six seasoned partners with a significant track record in negotiations and litigation, the firm defends its clients’ interests efficiently and with determination, arriving at pragmatic solutions that are adapted to the financial and strategic risks at stake. The firm represents its clients before all types of jurisdictions (judicial, administrative, arbitral).
|Banking and finance|
|Competition and unfair practices|
|Press and media|
|Individual and collective litigation|
|Restructuring and redundancy plans|
|Works council notifications and consultations|