Mr Alexander Popelyuk > Lidings > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
1ST KRASNOGVARDEYSKY PROEZD, 15
- Go to...
Mr Alexander Popelyuk
Bankruptcy and Restructuring, Dispute Resolution, Employment
Alexander Popelyuk is a Partner in the Dispute Resolution and Bankruptcy and Restructuring practices of Lidings.
- Representing the state bank of Ireland IBRC in numerous cases on returning the bank’s assets in Russia;
- Representing a major producer of electrical power equipment in a number of corporate disputes and bankruptcy cases;
- Representing a well-known insurance company in disputes arising from credit risks insurance;
- Representing interests of Japanese packaging appliance producer Ishida in a dispute with one of the major producers of seafood in Russia in state commercial courts on debt recovery for supplied and installed equipment;
- Representing world-famous Ford automotive company in a series of disputes.
• Russian (native) • English.
International Lawyers Network, British Russian Law Association, Moscow City Bar, Russian Arbitration Association.
Khabarovsk State Academy of Economics and Law, department of law
The dispute resolution team at Lidings focuses on commercial disputes, debt recovery and bankruptcy-related proceedings and tax litigation; the department is also attracting a growing number of contentious corporate mandates. Key areas of sector expertise for team members include the fast-moving consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, financial services, manufacturing and construction industries. Clients single out department head Alexander Popelyuk alongside managing partner and corporate law specialist Andrey Zelenin.