James Teagle > Bevan Brittan LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Bevan Brittan LLP Offices
TORONTO SQUARE, 7TH FLOOR
- Go to...
Noted for its ‘intimate knowledge of the public sector’, Bevan Brittan LLP continues to grow its roster of private sector clients, including Well Pharmacy Group, FRP Advisory Trading and RBH Properties. James Teagle, who heads the practice in Leeds, advises on a range of land and property-related disputes, from tenancy renewals and landlord and tenant conflicts, to forfeiture proceedings and easements. Senior associate Alex Dunne is another key member of the team, who handles dilapidations and lease extension claims.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire