Michael Boyd > Bevan Brittan LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Bevan Brittan LLP Offices
TORONTO SQUARE, 7TH FLOOR
- Go to...
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Bevan Brittan LLP fields a team of ‘skilled negotiators‘ who are trusted advisers to numerous independent and social healthcare clients. It is regularly involved in development and redevelopment projects, refinancings, PFI variations and disputes, among others. Michael Boyd is a key contact for NHS clients in transactional, commercial and compliance matters, while James Atkins is a specialist in healthcare property queries; they jointly lead the practice. Susan Trigg has experience representing defendants in clinical negligence matters, and senior associate Charles Stent deals with commercial property matters.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
Bevan Brittan LLP go ‘the extra mile to secure the right outcome’ when advising both public and private sector clients on PFI mandates. In Leeds, ‘master tactician’ Judith Hopper is noted for her expertise in PFI disputes arising out of the waste and energy sectors and frequently acts for local authorities. Michael Boyd is the key contact to the practice’s roster of NHS clients, including NHS Property Services Limited and Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust.
- Health - Yorkshire and the Humber > Public sector
- Leading individuals - Yorkshire and the Humber > Public sector > Health
- Infrastructure and energy - Yorkshire and the Humber > Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire