David Kitson > Bevan Brittan LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Bevan Brittan LLP Offices
TORONTO SQUARE, 7TH FLOOR
- Go to...
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Bevan Brittan LLP‘s team capably handles corporate, commercial, contentious, employment and pensions matters as well as transactions, clinical risk matters and inquests for numerous local authorities. It has a strong track record in tenders, and also advises on modern challenges such as climate change and the Covid-19 pandemic. Firm-wide practice head David Hutton specialises in commercialisation issues, strategic partnering work and place-based schemes. David Kitson has knowledge of administrative and governance topics as well as information law, and Judith Hopper is a contact for commercial litigation. Judith Barnes retired in summer 2021.
- Local government - Yorkshire and the Humber > Public sector
- Next Generation Partners - Yorkshire and the Humber > Public sector > Local government
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire