Alison Buckingham > Bevan Brittan LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Bevan Brittan LLP Offices
1 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
Bevan Brittan LLP‘s property practice is well-regarded in the market for its expertise in the key sectors of health, local authorities, housing and the private sector. Practice head Mark Calverley is regularly involved in major regeneration and development projects on a regional and national scale. The ‘very knowledgeable’ Alison Buckingham fields extensive knowledge of the public sector environment, and is at the forefront of the firm’s social housing team. Asset management specialist David Hobbs and health expert Rob Harrison are further key members of the practice. In March 2021, Jessica Church joined the firm with comprehensive know-how in housing finance matters.
The social housing practice at Bevan Brittan LLP is based in Bristol and acts on behalf of clients ranging from housing associations and local authorities to developers and funders while covering the full gamut of issues in this sector. Practice head Alison Buckingham sports extensive expertise in the public sector environment while Jonathan Turner is regularly involved in joint ventures pertaining to housing-led development and regeneration work. Contentious matters are handled by Steve Eccles who leads the firm’s dispute resolution team. Jessica Church is a key contact for housing finance matters, particularly in relation to the security aspects of high value finance projects for registered providers. Clients turn to senior associate Kate Hicks for social housing disputes.
- Leading individuals - South West > Real estate > Social housing
- Social housing - South West > Real estate
- Commercial property: Bristol - South West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Public sector > Health
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Real estate > Planning
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Employment > Health and safety