Nathan Bradberry > Bevan Brittan LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Bevan Brittan LLP Offices
1 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Bevan Brittan LLP impresses with its ability to advise public and private sector clients throughout the full lifecycle of projects. The practice’s sector expertise stretches across a number of key sectors, such as energy, waste, social infrastructure and transport. Nadeem Arshad, who is especially knowledgeable in energy-from-waste projects, heads the team, which ‘comprises genuine leaders in their field’. Nathan Bradberry specialises in energy infrastructure projects, while Rosemary Jago covers infrastructure and PPP agreements within the health and local government sectors. Colin McConaghy advises a broad range of stakeholders on PFI and PPP projects.
Praised for being ‘proactive and constructive from the very first contact’, Bevan Brittan LLP‘s construction practice is well regarded for its expertise in the public sector. It has also been increasingly advising private sector clients, including national contractors, and sports extensive knowledge dealing with health infrastructure, local authority regeneration and highway schemes, as well as adjudications and enforcements. The ‘extremely knowledgeable’ Louise Robling heads up the firm’s Bristol construction offering and specialises in complex PFI disputes as well as fire safety matters. Jonathan Turner, who is particularly experienced in advising on joint ventures for housing-led development and regeneration work in addition to local authority matters, and infrastructure expert Nathan Bradberry are further key contacts.
- Construction - South West > Real estate
- Next Generation Partners - South West > Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Energy, project finance and PFI - South West > Projects, energy and natural resources
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Public sector > Health
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Real estate > Planning
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Employment > Health and safety