Jonathan Turner > Bevan Brittan LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Bevan Brittan LLP Offices
1 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
Bevan Brittan LLP is active across a range of construction and infrastructure projects, including housing and regeneration, education, waste, energy, hospital estates and highways. It is particularly well regarded for its work for public sector clients, acting on a number of matters for local councils and for NHS bodies. It also has an increasing focus on private healthcare developer projects. Andrew Tobin leads the team, specialising in education construction matters. Jonathan Turner focuses on housing-led regeneration and development projects.
Praised for being ‘proactive and constructive from the very first contact’, Bevan Brittan LLP‘s construction practice is well regarded for its expertise in the public sector. It has also been increasingly advising private sector clients, including national contractors, and sports extensive knowledge dealing with health infrastructure, local authority regeneration and highway schemes, as well as adjudications and enforcements. The ‘extremely knowledgeable’ Louise Robling heads up the firm’s Bristol construction offering and specialises in complex PFI disputes as well as fire safety matters. Jonathan Turner, who is particularly experienced in advising on joint ventures for housing-led development and regeneration work in addition to local authority matters, and infrastructure expert Nathan Bradberry are further key contacts.
The social housing practice at Bevan Brittan LLP is based in Bristol and acts on behalf of clients ranging from housing associations and local authorities to developers and funders while covering the full gamut of issues in this sector. Practice head Alison Buckingham sports extensive expertise in the public sector environment while Jonathan Turner is regularly involved in joint ventures pertaining to housing-led development and regeneration work. Contentious matters are handled by Steve Eccles who leads the firm’s dispute resolution team. Jessica Church is a key contact for housing finance matters, particularly in relation to the security aspects of high value finance projects for registered providers. Clients turn to senior associate Kate Hicks for social housing disputes.
- Construction - South West > Real estate
- Leading individuals - South West > Real estate > Construction
- Social housing - South West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Public sector > Health
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Real estate > Planning
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Employment > Health and safety