Kathryn Lawrance > Bevan Brittan LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Bevan Brittan LLP Offices
1 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Situated within the firm’s property division, Bevan Brittan LLP‘s planning practice has recently placed a focus on expanding its private sector offering, while continuing to be heavily involved in the core areas of local authority, housing and health. Kathryn Lawrance leads the practice and is regularly sought after by a range of clients for her expertise in major regeneration and development projects. Dalee Kaur covers all areas of planning law relating to retail, housing, office, leisure and general industrial development.
Bevan Brittan LLP‘s planning practice offers an ‘excellent service’ to clients, which include local councils, developers and operators in health and social care sectors. The ‘thoughtful and thorough’ Dalee Kaur leads the national team with and has experience advising on infrastructure projects, development agreements and property acquisitions. Kathryn Lawrance has considerable experience in the compulsory purchase process relating to the delivery of regeneration projects, and associate Matthew Tucker acts for public and private sector clients on contentious and non-contentious matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Public sector > Health
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Real estate > Planning
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Employment > Health and safety